- Vision statement - ACCS is the leading support organization for Caribbean Copyright industry.
- Mission To provide leadership and expertise whilst promoting the use of copyright protected materials to maximize returns to stakeholders.
- Core Values:
- Effective leadership with governments.
- Train and qualify human resources.
- Regional global networking advocacy.
- Results oriented.
- Strategic results.
- Increase operations efficiency.
- Improve customer service delivery.
- Increase awareness.
- Revise ACCS business module licensing strategy, documentation distribution strategy, technology strategy – consultation.
- Strategic Results:
- Increase operations/ efficiency of ACCS.
- Improve Customer Service Delivery
- Achieve operational financial sustainability
- Enhance visibility both regional and international
NORCODE REGIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
ON COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS
IN THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT